Jan 5, 2015

Marsala: 2015 Pantone Color of the Year

Pantone released the 2015 color of the year and although it's close to my least favorite color in the world {maroon, bleh} it's still a different shade and I'll be open :) Ok, I like maroon too but only when it's called Burgundy or Oxblood. Maroon just reminds me of someone I know who would only wear that color and it just drove me nuts and now I cringe at that word.


Marsala is a lighter hue and so far I can see it being a really pretty nail color or lip color! {Mmm...and I love me some Marsala chicken!} But other than that, I can't really picture greatness with it in decor or fashion.

The Pantone site has tons of info on the color, why it was chosen this year, and what colors pair well with it. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)