Jan 1, 2015

2 0 1 5


Let's do this! The new year is here and it's time to get those resolutions going! I got a couple of goals set for myself for this year and I'm determined to make them happen. And there's nothing more helpful than my new handy-dandy Life Planner from Erin Condren.

I owe a BIG thanks to my cuz for introducing me to it. Like most creative neat freaks (oxymoron, I know) I am extremely picky about my planners. They need to meet certain criteria and it's always been really hard to find planners that have everything I need:

Must-Haves
  • Weekly pages with lots of note space
  • Large-ish in size--9 in. is ideal
  • Pockets to store bills, prescriptions, invites and random notes
  • Tabs for months--color-coded if possible :)
  • To-Do space for each week
  • MUST. BE. CUTE. I carry it everywhere I go.
Bonuses
  • A pen or slot for my pen
  • A bookmark for easy access to current week
  • Meal plan notes section
  • Event stickers (Birthday, Dr. appts. Hair appts. etc.)

I know what you're thinking. Who the heck still uses a physical planner book when you have the latest technology on your phone with calendar apps galore!? But I'm just one of those...I need to physically write it down to remember. I like to scratch things off lists and like the option of referring back to them later if I need to. Just let me!

The Life Planner has all my must-haves and it's so cute! You can personalize your cover with tons of design options, and they also offer extras to coordinate. Whitney English's coveted Day Designer was a close runner-up, but they only offered a certain amount at their big launch and the covers I liked sold out before I can get to order on the site! Simplified Planners by Emily Ley are also really nice, but were also sold out.

I can't wait to get my 2015 on! Here are some things I'm looking forward to this year:
  • A bestie's wedding late January
  • A family Disney trip late February
  • Maybe another Disney trip now that Olivia realizes Mickey is a celebrity
  • More date nights
  • Another wedding in August
  • A special 2nd birthday
  • And tons of quality time together to make memories in 2015

Here's wishing you all a productive 2015 as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)