Mar 20, 2014

I Still Exist, I Swear


Whoa, it's been 11 months since we last spoke. Please, allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is Melz and I used to run this little blog. It was my most favorite thing to do, but then things got a little complicated...in a good way! In this last year I have really become a different person--I bet you wouldn't even recognize me. I'm a mom now of a 6 month old bundle of cute & squishy joy named Olivia Eve (aka Livi). In my hundreds of attempts to get back behind the ol' blogging machine, I just couldn't. My pregnancy left me in a coma-like state in which I literally could not bring myself to get my butt off the couch. But those days are over and I'm feeling myself again (for the most part)!

As much as I'd like to catch you up on my baby, I don't plan on letting this become another "mommy blog" (although those are my preferred types these days). Of course, there's nothing more in this world that I'd rather talk about than Livi, but I need this creative outlet for my other interests too.

I'm really hoping my blogging bug sticks around, and therefore hope you stick around too!

Let's start over, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)