Mar 31, 2014

Don't Discontinue My OPI

I'm starting a little series that I've been thinking up for a while now...usually when I'm in the shower because that's my thinking time. I was scrubbing up one day (TMI?) and thought 'Gosh, I better stock up on my favorite bath scrub in case it ever becomes discontinued!' And then panic set in when I started thinking, 'What if all of my other favorite products croak?' My mind flashed back to a number of my all-time favorite beauty products, cookies, nail polish, brands, ice cream, etc and I couldn't stop! You see, I'm a creature of habit and once I like something, I order it/buy it time and time again. I do like sampling new products too--I just know in the back of my mind I would never want my (fill in the blank) to become discontinued! So I decided to show you this crazy list of faves that I can't live without, and be forewarned...the list is 'eclectic'.

I fell in love with OPI's Funny Bunny the second my nail tech, Ping, told me to switch from Essie's Marshmallow one day. If you're familiar with this oldie-but-goodie, you know that Marshmallow can sometimes turn yellow after a couple of days. Funny Bunny stayed its true color, and I loved how it looked against my skin color. I decided right then and there that it would be my wedding color and I still wear it when I'm in the mood for a classic, neutral shade.

Here I am wearing Funny Bunny on my wedding day.

I loved it so much, I bought it. I don't usually buy nail polish because I'm terrible at painting my own nails, but I was afraid it would be discontinued one day. Nail polish companies tend to do this quite often, so now I'm set for a while...phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)