Mar 24, 2014

Bun in the Oven

So, we have a lot of catching up to do! I'd like to start with a little something I put together to announce the pregnancy to our friends. I had seen so many cute ideas on Pinterest but nothing really caught my attention. I wanted something unique and memorable and found the perfect idea with Etsy seller, Claudine Hellmuth. She makes the most adorable little ovens--perfect for my big announcement!
Claudine's ovens are a super-easy DIY project. You simply purchase the downloadable file, print on cardstock, cut and fold according to her easy and detailed instructions and how-to videos, and stuff it with a bun! I used a mini cinnamon roll and it fit just right. The oven comes in a few different colors and also includes little flags to personalize your message.

Some of my friends instantly knew what the message was, and some were in shock and needed a minute to understand. I thought it was hilarious and I loved seeing everyone's reaction.

Claudine also makes a lot of other illustrated printables that would be perfect for party favors. I'm so glad I found her!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for blogging my retro oven cupcake boxes and congratulations on the new arrival!!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)