Feb 26, 2013

#2: Check!

I'm baaaaaack! I can't believe it's been two whole months since I've blogged. I feel terrible, but I think I subconsciously had to take a mental hiatus. Now that things are feeling a little more under control, I'm back with a vengeance! (I hope.)

January and February flew by and my big 3-0 came and went. I tried my best to meet my '30 by 30' goals, and although I wasn't able to tackle them all, I'm happy with what I was able to accomplish during my 29th year. 18.5 goals were completed and that's A-OK with me! :)

There was one that I completed a week after my 30th birthday but it still counts in my book. #2 was to create a famous restaurant's dish at home. Once I came across the recipe for Il Mulino's famous Porcini Ravioli in Truffle Cream Sauce, I knew it was the perfect copy cat attempt. My company usually has its annual holiday party at this restaurant and I won't dare leaving without having some of this ravioli. I used the truffle oil that my parents brought me back from Italy this Summer and it was a PERFECT Valentine's Day dinner. Just ask the Hubs :)



1 comment:

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)