Dec 31, 2012

Happy 2013!


Thanks for treating me well, 2012! I have to say, this year has been a great one. Of course, it's hard to think of specifics when you're put on the spot, but when I close my eyes, flashbacks come to mind of happy times. We finally went on a real vacation after skipping one in 2011, we planned an amazing birthday party for my nephew, we had a really nice 2nd anniversary, and these are just a few of the happy times that occurred. I can only wish for even happier times in 2013. I just know it will be a great one!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pretty please leave me a comment! It makes me feel good :)